Nowadays, people are going crazy about clicking photos and taking snaps wherever they go any time and anywhere. This results in a huge collection of photos on their storage device like memory card because these days smart phones are commonly used for taking photographs. Smart phones are easy to carry and use so it has increased the chances of clicking the pictures anytime. When users run out of space on their storage device they transfer their photos from mobile phones to laptop or desktop. Most of the users are running Windows 8 operating system, the latest windows version.
Windows 8 OS is widely used due to its user friendly interface with multi touch display. This version of windows perform multiple tasks simultaneously, provides cloud computing, in-built anti-virus program and many other advanced features. Due to interesting features,users are installing this version very rapidly.
Reasons behind lost JPEG/JPG files On Windows 8
JPEG/JPG files get deleted or corrupted irrespective of the windows version you are using. Such situations where you happen to lose or erase pictures from Windows 8 system also are
- Pressing Shift + Del keys to erase images.
- Emptying Recycle Bin just after image deletion.
- Deleting photos from command prompt.
- Erasing jpeg/jpg images directly from externally connected storage media on Windows 8.
- Enabling the option, “ don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” in Recycle Bin properties.
How to get back lost JPEG/JPG files On Windows 8
Even though pictures are not present in Recycle Bin, you need not worry. Use a Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair tool to retrieve deleted photos on Windows 8. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair tool is a simple and secure application that effortlessly restore erased jpeg files on Windows 8.
- This tool can repair permanently deleted or damaged photos.
- Repair inaccessible jpeg/jpg files with corrupt header, corrupt data and invalid file structure.
- Provide preview of recovered image files to check the inconsistencies prior to saving.
- Recover pictures with extension jpeg/jpg without modifying its original content.
- Fast and improved scanning engines that can scan multiple jpeg images and saves time.
- It is compatible with almost every version of Windows OS.
- Extract thumbnails of corrupted files.