JPEG is the best file format that is used by the various digital camera as their defaults file format. Usually, the file with extension .jpeg is recognized as JPEG File. Unfortunately, JPEG files get corrupts or deleted due to any reasons and give various error messages. A bit error in a JPEG scan is one among them. It is a common error that occurs when some pics of the data get lost during the transmission process when the storage media has a bad sector. When this Error Occur, it represents the JPEG photo in new Color.
Some Other Reasons Behind Bit error in a JPEG scan
There are various other reasons that are also responsible for the Bit error in a JPEG scan. Some of them are:
- Incomplete installation or uninstallation of the program.
- Dangerous malware or virus attack
- Sudden ejection of memory card while transferring the JPEG file.
- Software and hardware problems
- Improper shut down of System
Prevention to avoid Bit error in a JPEG scan
- Always maintain a proper backup of the JPEG files,
- Properly shut down the system
- Always update the firewall of the system to decrease the chance of virus attack
- Don’t share any file on the infected network
The first step of the users is to maintain the proper backup of the JPEF file in order to deal with such type of Error. But Due to lack of awareness, users fail to maintain backups then rely on third-party JPEG Photo Recovery Software is the best option for you.
JPEG Photo Recovery Software: Best Solution
JPEG Photo Recovery Software is really an eminent tool to fix all JPEG Error. It is capable of repairing multiple files simultaneously. It has advanced scanning algorithm to scan and repair JPEG files. It has a GUI Interface that makes the software easy for the non-technical users. The best part of the software is that it can recover photos in their original quality and store them at users desire location. Download the trial version of the software to know more about the software and its working efficiency.