Brief introduction to JPEG Error 52
Most frequently, when you view or copy saved images into your computer, you face some erroneous situation. JPEG Error 52 is one of them. As a result of this error, none of your images will respond to your command. Therefore you might be thinking for a solution. In such case, you must follow the instructions given in this article.
JPEG is a common and widely used image file format used to store images in a high pixel rate. Due to several mistakes and hardware or software issues, this type of error occurs. JPEG Error 52 is a hexadecimal data format of the image file corruption indicating the address of storage location when this error takes place initially. This error code features a numeric value and a practical description. The combination of numbers and letters code are the location of storage regions.
Various reasons for JPEG Error 52
Several reasons are responsible for JPEG Error 52.
- Incomplete installation of programs.
- Virus or malware attack.
- Incorrect shut down of system.
- Improper transfer or share of photos.
- Sudden ejection of SD card can hamper your image data while its copying or moving images.
- Any corruption in header part of image file.
- Software issues can also result in such error.
- Internal system conflicts.
- Or any type of registry problem.
Symptoms of JPEG Error 52
- Repeatedly prompting JPEG Error 52 error message.
- Slow and sluggish system performance.
- System hangs or freezes time to time.
- Cannot able to perform image copy and transfer operations
Rectifying JPEG Error 52
To do this, follow the steps –
- Login as administrator after starting your PC.
- Click on Start button -> Programs -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Here, select ‘Restore my computer to earlier time’ option.
- Choose the date which you want to restore on.
- At last, click on Next button to continue.
Even if you are unable to view your images or cannot perform above mentioned steps then Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair is a best alternative for you. Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair will repair JPEG Error 52 very easily without even modifying original image formatting.